Can I Give Through The CFC?

The answer is YES, you can! You are able to make a contribution using cash, money orders or checks.

The CFC is not allowed to actively solicit retired personnel or contractors who work with the Federal Government but we are allowed to receive contributions made voluntarily.

Simply complete one of our pledge forms or print the one from this Web site, attach your check and/or money order to the pledge form and mail to:

Alaska Combined Federal Campaign

701 West 8th Avenue, Suite 230

Anchorage, AK 99501

Cash contributions can be provided to any Campaign Coordinator (if you are located on site) or you may deliver directly to our office. You may contact our office for help with your donation.

To designate your donation to a specific charity, you may look up the 5 digit charity code of your choice on our "Charity Search Tool"  and fill in the code on your completed pledge form and deliver to our office.

* Please note- Unfortunately, at this time the AK CFC on-line pledging system is only capable of accepting active federal employees who utilize payroll deduction.